My teaching dossier summarizes my teaching experience, methods, and goals.
As a teaching assistant, I’ve led tutorials and graded for the following courses:
- PHL 205 Early Medieval Philosophy, Univeristy of Toronto (Fall, 2018)
- PHL240 Persons, Minds, Bodies, University of Toronto (Summer, 2018)
- PHL210 17th & 18th Century Philosophy, University of Toronto (Fall & Winter, 2017-18)
- PHIL110 Introduction to Logic, Simon Fraser University (Fall, 2014)
- PHILXX1 Critical Thinking, Simon Fraser University (Winter, 2014)
- PHIL100 Knowledge and Reality, Simon Fraser University (Fall, 2013)
This winter (2019) I will TA for PHL 206 Late Medieval Philosophy, Univeristy of Toronto
A self-portrait of Anna Maria Van Schurman (1607-1678) at age 26.